About my group

In this class, since the beginning of the year, the teachers have recommended us to get into groups. So, I have chosen to work with two partners. I was aware that this class can get a little hard, and I didn’t want to put too much pressure on myself. For that reason, I decided to work with two other girls. I got to know them on the first day of class. I didn’t know anybody at first, and I was sitting on a table of three. Not long after class started, two girls sat next to me and didn’t know anybody in this class either. So throughout the period, I got to know them. We all got along very well very fast and kept talking, which made us get close. After that, we decided that we would form a good group. At that time, we already knew each one of us was persevering and would take this class seriously. Their names are Angie Mendez and Aleiah Luster. They are hardworking, patient, honest and genuine, which are important criteria for a group formation. We all like to share our ideas with each other which will help us on the long run. Additionally, we often plan things ahead which makes classwork and homework much easier. However, we recently added a new member to the group: Brianna. Angie already knew her, so they would talk from time to time in that class. And not too long ago, while working on an essay, we started sitting next to each other, working on the planning part of the assignment. Although she was not in our group, we were working very well together, in an organized manner. A few classes after, we simply started hanging out and sitting next to each other. That’s when we thought it would be a good idea to expand our group by welcoming her in. Overall, we are very happy with all the members. We are all hardworking, creative, and willing to do our best. To conclude, our group consists of four members: Aleiah, Angie, Brianna, and me!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peer Review

Wanderer/Thriller