Production Blog: Last Minute Changes

My group mates and I are so happy to be finished with the short film. Or almost. We are so thankful everything went well for the most part.  I really feel that my group has come a long way and we have supported each other throughout the progression of the production of this film. As a result, we have also gotten a lot closer, which I am very happy about. Working with other people would have been challenging because they may not have had as much patience and determination. My group mates and I all wanted the best for our short film, which is why I feel like they are great to work with. But now that we are finally done with the editing process, we wanted our short filmed to be peer reviewed. First, I went up to a close friend of mine. She said that she really loved the concept of our film, but that it didn’t flow as perfectly as it should have been. Then, I asked my brother about it. He said he liked it, but he felt like the sound could be improved. He was nit a fan of the current music we had added. As a result, I talked to my group mates about those two issues, and they agreed. They all came to my house the next day to collectively work on the editing. We first worked on the transition. We added some fade ins and fade outs to make it flow a bit better. It was already looking much better, but we decided to cut and extend some clips for even smoother transitions. Concerning the sound, we did some research to find a better sound. This was the hard part because it had to sound good but it also had to be copyright free. After a little while, we finally found one that we all liked. We added it to the film, and we all felt like it fitted better!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog: Attempting the Third Day of Filming

Last minutes plans

Production Blog/Editing the sound